Pandemic Protocol Update 8-14-2022
Now that we are getting back to a new normal in the wake of the pandemic, I will continue to take precautions to avoid the spread of any contagious virus.
Here are some guidelines to consider ...
- Please reschedule if you come down with any cold or flu symptoms. Receiving bodywork when you feel symptoms of illness or infection has the tendency to intensify your symptoms.
- Please arrive for your session on time or not more than 5 minutes early/late. Sessions will begin and end on time to ensure I can sanitize the space. Also, you will avoid crossing paths with other clients and eliminate the need to use the waiting room, which is a common space in the building.
- The building no longer requires masks. If you are still wearing a mask, there is a single use bathroom available to avoid the public restroom setting.
- Please consider washing your hands when you arrive in the building. Hand sanitizer is available as needed.
- I am always happy to book follow up sessions and take payment at the conclusion of our sessions. However, if you book your sessions using the app or sign up for a reoccurring schedule; store your CC info or send a Venmo payment, you would be helping me keep a tighter schedule.
Please understand there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission including and not limited to Covid 19 because bodywork involves touch and close physical proximity over a sustained period of time. When you book an appointment with me you do so at your own risk.
To minimize this risk, I have a few rituals
- When I arrive to my space, I drop of my personal items then go wash my hands.
- I then clean my office using Lysol, Clorox, microban24, and multi-surface disinfecting pledge on the furniture, walls, and carpets.
- Before I place linens on the pillows and treatment table, I use hand sanitizer.
- I will be wearing a mask while working with clients at the table, and I will maintain a safe 6-foot distance if i am not wearing a mask.
- After a session I will strip the table and pillows of the used linens, wash my hands, sanitize all surfaces and use hand sanitizer before I re-dress the treatment table with linens.
Thank you to all who have so dutifully complied with my mask and sanitizing policy during this very eye-opening pandemic. I've been so happy to see your faces again.