COVID-19 update (5/29/20)
What a wild ride these past few months have been. As of May 1st, the Governor of Utah has transitioned the state from a high risk phase, to a moderate risk phase, as part of his stabilization plan for safely reopening businesses. I have been abiding with the Utah Department of Health guidelines to operate in the safest and best way according to most recently updated information. After doing my homework I feel confident that I can operate in a safe way, and plan to do so, in a very slow and controlled manner. I am spacing and limiting appointments for optimal safety and sanitation. For this reason my availability is limited my menu of options is much narrower, and my pricing structure has changed. If you are a new client you must secure your session with a credit card. This card can then be used to pay for sessions or you may choose a different source of payment.
Here are the guidelines you must agree to follow in order to create a very safe and clean environment for all of us
- Please do not come in if, in the last 14 days, you have, or have been in contact with someone who has any of these symptoms: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Sore throat, or a New loss of taste or smell. I will do the same.
- Notify me ASAP if you or someone you have been in contact with develops these symptoms with in the week following our session. I will do the same.
- Please shower as close to the time of your session as possible. Please wear fresh clothes, such as basic under cloths, or shorts and tank / t-shirt that you will wear during our session and a layer of cloths over that such as outer cloths or a hoodie and sweatpants to remove before the session. Please do not go to a public place like a grocery store before your session.
- Bring with you, and wear, a clean mask. This can be any simple nose and mouth covering. You will need to wear the mask for the duration of the session. I will also be wearing a mask during the session and will change my shirts between clients.
- I cannot work on or touch faces, even with gloves.
- Sessions will begin and end on time to ensure time for me to sanitize the space, avoid crossing paths with other clients and eliminate the need to use the waiting room.
- Upon entering the building, please drop off personal items then walk directly to the bathroom and wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap. I will provide for you upon request a Clorox wipe to take with you to wipe down bathroom surfaces.
- There will be a marked off section of my office where all your personal belongings must stay within. Once you shed your 1st layer of cloths I will give you some hand sanitizer before we begin.
- I cannot take cash. I can store your CC info for faster check outs and I also take Venmo.
Since we are not out of the woods with this pandemic, please understand there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission including Covid 19 because bodywork involves touch and close physical proximity over a sustained period of time. When you book an appointment with me you do so at your own risk. I am confident these extra practices are necessary to minimize the risk we all face and to help prevent the spread of covid 19 to others. However Please feel free to call me at 801-644-9104 if you have any questions regarding these protocols. I am so looking forward to connecting with you all again, and supporting your body as you move through this phase of the pandemic experience.
See you soon!
828 means: "Everything working together" When a group of anything, be it, a community, a family, a business, or ones own body parts, has the tools and training to work together in synchronicity and harmony, a natural sense of freedom and expression happens. My practice is 100% in the business of delivering the most unique innovative and evidence based techniques that will help you deepen your own unique working relationship with your body and I am honored to be a part of that process.